Topic 3: Best Practices and Do’s & Don’ts
Best Practices and Do's & Don'ts
- create a relaxed, motivating and cooperative climate to get students to enjoy and to facilitate internal relationships.
- be flexible and observe the attitudes of students to modify and/or adapt contents, types of activities or teaching strategies to the specific group
- highlight real-life applications of the Handling digital information and content skills they have learned.
- loose advanced students interest. Provide them with additional contents (ie. Sharing documents and collaborating through cloud storage services)
- react negatively to mistakes or slow learning progress. Normalize the mistake or error and show it as an important element in the learning process.
- set unrealistic expectations and goals that would make your students feel unrewarded by their progress