Topic 2: Strategies, Approaches and Techniques
Strategies, Approaches and Techniques
- Consider providing your students with examples ahead of time to show how the different stages of a task should look.
- Propose participatory and motivational approaches such as gamification and role plays about digital safety
- Challenge students with password, privacy and back-up activities, beyond their abilities and support them to successfully implement them.
- Encourage learners to share their own knowledge and experience with online safety, digital footprint, online threats and scams to boost students engagement.
- Use learning strategies that evoke curiosity, questioning, analysis, synthesis, perspective building among the learners would help sustain learners’ interest.