Topic 2: Strategies, Approaches and Techniques
Strategies, Approaches and Techniques
- Implement a student-centred practical approach:
- Present short theoretical introductions and focus on practical activities/tasks
- Adapt the contents of your lesson to the prior knowledge and skills of your students.
- Use practical activities based on digital communication skills tasks to be performed by students, presented in contextualized situations of real life.
- Select significant activities: Responding to the needs, interests and concerns already expressed by the students.
- Offer contents aimed at reinforcing and developing student’s digital confidence, personal assessment and responsibility in the learning process.