At this level, it is important to:
- Use gestures, mimic and sign language if the message has not been understood and repeat the instructions to ensure understanding
- Create links with the language of origin: How do you say… in your language?
- Use visual supporting material such as drawings, images, signs and symbols
- Identify habits of Spanish culture when presenting, greeting, saying goodbye, using public transport or identifying similarities and differences between public places and establishments in the culture of origin
- Recognize differences in the use of formal and informal records (tu / usted) in Spain and other cultures
- Interpret the signs and indications of the most relevant public facilities and services for migrant students
- Propose participatory and motivational approaches such as gamification, role plays, etc.