Topic 1: Competences assessment tools and skills for teachers and educators (volunteers)
Competences assessment tools and skills for teachers and educators (volunteers)
The teaching methods used are compatible with the aims and content detailed in the institution’s syllabuses
There are clear guidelines for teachers and course participants on methodology and teaching approach.
The teaching methods used are appropriate to the:
- Cultural and educational background of learner
- Participants Language level and profile of the class
- Needs of individuals and the groups.
- The teaching methods and approach used correspond to those described in the institution’s information and curriculum.
- Clear learning aims are communicated to learners’ during each lesson.
The content (topics, communication skills, grammar, vocabulary etc) of each lesson is relevant to the:
- Background of learners’ and to their language learning needs.
- Teachers and educators try to tailor their lessons to the specific profile and needs of the learner.