Topic 1: Basic guidelines
- Unit and tens digits concepts are taught to increase the person’s ability.
- People’s ability to count to 100 is developed, and their relationship with numbers is strengthened.
- Such symbols ‘x’, ‘/’ need to be defined to the people.
- The number of weeks and days in a year and the number of hours in a day are taught to increase the person’s ability.
- Coins and banknotes up to 100 € is taught.
- Concepts of half and quarter are explained and adapted to hours.
- Prepositions of place such as between, in, out of, in the middle of, beyond, behind, under, on are taught.