Section 1: Basic guidelines
- People’s ability to count to 1000 is developed and their relationship with numbers is strengthened.
- People’s ability to use 3 digits is supported
- Thirds, quarters etc. are clear to learners through examples and visualizations/images
- The time calculation using AM and PM is strengthened through daily life examples and simulations.
- Coins calculation with decimals (cents etc..)
- Prepositions of place such as between, in, out of, in the middle of, beyond, behind, under, on are taught.
- Foster the knowledge and basic use of tables, graphs and charts.