Learners are expected to be able use the knowledge and skills to address individual problems and draw solutions from one mathematical content area.
Using numbers and the number system – whole numbers, fractions and decimals
- Count, read, write and order up to 1000
- Add and subtract using three-digit whole numbers
- Read, write and understand thirds, quarter, fifths and tenths including equivalent forms.
Using common measures, shape and space
- Calculate the money using decimal notation and express money correctly in writing cents etc.
- Read, measure and record time using am and pm
Handling information and data
- Extract information from lists, tables, diagrams and charts and create frequency tables
- Organize and represent information in appropriate ways including tables, diagrams, simple line graphs and bar charts