In this Unit, volunteer tutors will learn how to teach migrant students the basic skills required to find, manage and store digital information and content securely, on the following areas:
- use search engines to find information and make use of search terms to generate better results
- use bookmarks to save and retrieve information on web browser
- understand that not all online information and content that we see is reliable
- evaluate what information or content may, or may not, be reliable
- access information and content from different devices
- understand that the cloud is a way that I can store information and content in a remote location.
- organise our information and content using files and folders on our device or on the cloud